Wednesday, September 26, 2012

WRITING FOR MYSELF

Can anybody write without rules? Can anyone just post anything? Can you relate to what I am saying?

I have long wanted to write just for the sake of writing. I just wanted to satisfy myself. I didn't even wish for anybody to read it. I merely wanted to express the words that I needed to say. To myself, yes. I am that self-centered creature. At least, for now. I just want to enjoy this moment to shut the world down and enjoy the "me time" writing. Writing, yes. For no reason at all.

DEAR SELF
I want to see you crystal clear 
Get to know you very well
Clear my mind to see you through
So I can take good care of you.
Free me now from being blind
All I want is see the path 
Let me avoid the route that hurts
'Cause in my life I've had enough!

As I look at my work now, encoding without thinking of any purpose at all, without being careful with rules, without thinking of readers who would either love or criticize my work, I am enjoying it.I am feeling happy and contented. Sometimes, we need to be this way. Try it! Be crazy for a moment. Be fun Be nobody. Be nothing. Be... just the person that you know you are.

The world is old and heavy. Try to be light as a feather and soar. Without rules. 

I just did, and I loved it.

No comments: